Monday, July 18, 2011

It Begins...

I'm having a hard time understanding why typing this first post is so awkward. Maybe it's because I'm forcing it...

Anyways...

So, the other day I decided to start a blog. I'm doing it mostly because I see it as my duty to the internet. I utterly failed to find any enjoyment whatsoever out of twitter, and still don't really enjoy facebook. I guess you could say I'm at my social media "wits end." If blogging sucks too, I think I'm going to give up on social media. It just isn't doing it for me. Take twitter for example. It just seems like a stripped down version of facebook cluttered up with symbols like @, # and really visually unappealing links. Am I wrong in my evaluation? I digress... I guess the point of this blog is for me to either review, vent, muse, ramble, or comment on pretty much anything I want to.

Let's see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment